Hallowsgate Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
NOTE: Dear members and guests, in order to view the rest of the boards, you will need to log into a user account. We hate to have to do this, but unfortunately it's a matter of one (banned) person spoiling things for the rest. We apologise for the inconvenience.

Introduction for New Members
Advertising Section
Plot
Face Claim
Who Plays Who
Canon Ghosts
Character Creation
Rewards
Staff Positions
Staff Housing
Patient Dormitories
Therapist Roster
New Patient Information
Wanted Ads
Open Threads List

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Xavier Institute: Year VIII
Dr. Anita Forrester Emptyby Guest Tue Aug 13, 2013 6:04 pm

» Mystical Land
Dr. Anita Forrester Emptyby Guest Sat Mar 23, 2013 4:01 am

» The Impending Board Move Character Keepers List
Dr. Anita Forrester Emptyby Maksim Rakhmanov Tue Feb 12, 2013 1:58 am

» the wicked
Dr. Anita Forrester Emptyby Guest Fri Feb 08, 2013 10:53 pm

» Jude Rose
Dr. Anita Forrester Emptyby Nebby Fri Feb 08, 2013 12:17 pm

» All The Academic Things!
Dr. Anita Forrester Emptyby Nevaeh Valentine Fri Feb 08, 2013 11:42 am

» The Kill Factor |An Original Supernatural Creatures RPG
Dr. Anita Forrester Emptyby Guest Thu Feb 07, 2013 2:31 am

» Survival of the Fittest. AU season 7 SPN.
Dr. Anita Forrester Emptyby Guest Tue Feb 05, 2013 10:32 pm

» Some Pig [Charles]
Dr. Anita Forrester Emptyby Charles Barker Mon Feb 04, 2013 3:24 am

» WICKED, a supernatural/smalltown rp
Dr. Anita Forrester Emptyby Guest Sat Feb 02, 2013 11:12 pm

» Open Threads List
Dr. Anita Forrester Emptyby Dominic Santos Sat Feb 02, 2013 7:48 pm

» We Are Unbreakable (Open!)
Dr. Anita Forrester Emptyby Dominic Santos Sat Feb 02, 2013 7:43 pm

Hallowsgate Hospital,
1507 Slaughters Creek,
Cabin Creek, WV

RPGCollection
RPG-D

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 224 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 4:33 am

Dr. Anita Forrester

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dr. Anita Forrester

Dr. Anita Forrester

RP Reward Points : 27

Dr. Anita Forrester Empty
PostSubject: Dr. Anita Forrester   Dr. Anita Forrester EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 6:42 pm

Dr. Anita Forrester Appgz

Forrester, Anita

Dr. Anita Forrester El5qif

D.O.B: 23/06/1964
      STREET ADDRESS: 4 Rosewood Ct
      TOWN/CITY: Danville
      STATE: PA
      HEIGHT: 5'9"
      WEIGHT: 145lbs
      ETHNICITY: Caucasian
      DISTINGUISHING MARKS: I have a mole on my left side.

Please list position(s) for which you are applying:

Head of Psychiatry

Please explain why you are applying for the position(s):

After ten years with my current employer I feel that it's time for a change, and I have been looking to take another step forward in my career. Hallowsgate would both allow me continue the job I love but also bring new challenges and responsibilities.

Why do you feel you would be the best candidate for the position(s)?:

I have worked in an inpatient facility for most of my career and therefore am used to the pace and life that come along with it.

Do you posses the necessary qualifications for the position(s) for which you are applying? If yes, please list them below:

I received my medical degree from the Pennsylvania State University and went on to complete my residency at Fairmont Behavioral Health System.

What other qualifications or skills do you possess which you feel will aid your performance in the chosen position(s)?:

Throughout my time at Danville I took an interest in helping children and began taking classes in child psychology and pediatrics. I am certified to treat adolescents and although Hallowsgate does not presently have a children's ward, I feel this is a qualification worth noting.

Have you worked in this type of position or facility before? If so, where and when?:

Yes, I have. Fairmount Behavioral Health Systems and Danville State Hospital.

Please describe your most recent employment experiences, including your positions and responsibilities there:

From 1993 to 1999 worked at Fairmount Behavioral Health System, both as an assistant and as a psychiatrist. I left to pursue a career that Fairmount could not provide and since then I have been employed at Danville State Hospital in Danville, Pennsylvania. During my years there I have worked as a psychiatrist for adults and in the last few years for adolescents as well. I decided to leave as I was looking to advance my career and there were no opportunities locally.

How do you think your previous education and employment experiences will aid your performance within the chosen position(s)?:

As previously stated, I have worked with patients in full time care for most of my career. The transition to Hallowsgate will be a matter of the institutions unique routines, but overall I feel that it will be seamless.

Please describe yourself to the best of your ability, in only five words. ('And' will not count towards these.):

Calm, patient, nurturing, dedicated, ambitious.

What methods would you employ in order to relax during times of stress, and how effective do you think these have been in the past?:

When stressed I find working alone in my office is the best thing for me. I know I won't be able to properly relax until I've handled whatever it is that's upsetting me so I prefer to get whatever work done I can before I head home.

Please list three traits about yourself that you consider negative, and three traits about yourself that you consider positive:

Positive Traits: I'm dedicated to my job and my patients, I'm very good with children, and I know where I'm going and what I want out of life.

Negative Traits: I'm a bit of a workaholic and tend to spend long hours in my office, I can be a bit ruthless in pursuit of what I want, and sometimes take little things to heart when they shouldn't be such a big deal.

Describe one event in your life that you would change if you could, and why:

An old friend and I have been on less than pleasant terms for many years. I do regret our falling out, and I wish that things could have been better between us. I hope to reconnect with him soon.

If a superior gave you a task to complete, to which you were wholly, morally opposed, what would you do?:

I would speak with my superior at length to discuss my concerns and standing on the task with the hope that some middle ground could be reached.

If you caught a friend and co-worker stealing from your place of employment, breaking rules, and/or endangering the safety of others, what would you do?:

If they were in my department I would take stock of the situation and then punishment would be decided upon accordingly. If they are not my charge I would report them to their superior and follow up with them to see that it was handled correctly.

If your application for employment to Hallowsgate Hospital is approved, will you agree to sign a full non-disclosure agreement, knowing that you would be unable to talk about any treatments or the patients with anyone not also employed by Hallowsgate Hospital?:

I would, yes.

Where did you grow up, and what was it like there?:

I was born and raised in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. My father was lawyer while my mother stayed home with my two sisters and myself. I'm the youngest, so naturally I was the one picked on, but as we got older my relationship with Elizabeth and Mary improved. We were hardly wealthy, but we never went without, and for that I am grateful.

What are/were your social interactions like? Do/did you have many friends and/or relationships?:

In school I was fairly well liked. I was even a cheerleader in high school. In college I wasn't the social butterfly I had been since I was focusing on studies but I did have a close group of friends. I volunteered a lot as well with local schools and in after school programs. I married young, around age twenty-two, but it only lasted a few years. My ex husband and I do not speak.

What prompted you to pursue the career path you are now following?:

As a child I had wanted to become a teacher but somewhere along the way I decided to go into medicine instead. During medical school I came to the decision to focus in psychiatry, although pediatrics had caught my eye as well.

Were you ever a member of the armed forces or of a law enforcement or security agency? If yes, please list rank and branch, or company name and location:

I have never been a member of the armed forces or law enforcement.

Do/Did you ever abuse controlled substances, including but not limited to alcohol, prescription medications, street drugs and tobacco?:

I have never abused controlled substances or alcohol.

Have you ever been convicted of a crime? If yes, please list conviction(s) and served sentence(s) below:

I have never been convicted of a crime.

What are they not telling us? What secrets do they have to hide? What back story are we not hearing? This is where you can tell us all the things your character wouldn't put on an application, or others don't know.:

Anita Marie Forrester, born June 26th, 1941, was the third and last child of Donald and Beatrice Forrester, a couple from Harrisburg, Pennsylvania. Not old enough to remember the war that claimed her father's life, Anita grew up with her mother and sisters with a stepfather entering the picture when she was eight. By then it had become clear that Anita wasn't your average girl growing up in the fifties and sixties. She made it no secret that she had no interest in settling down with a husband or children, and that she would much rather make her own way in the world than have it paved for her. The very idea was blasphemy in the conservative household, and eventually their pushing wore her down. Anita married a man named Terrance White but their union had little effect on her attitude. She hated the idea of living a housewife's life and the two fought over it frequently. Even though Anita didn't care for Terrance or their relationship he insisted they try for children. When it was discovered that Anita was infertile it was the final nail in the coffin and their marriage was laid to rest after only four years.

Anita had never given up her dreams of making her own way and she took a nursing course after the divorce was settled. She began working at state school for boy but she was not satisfied in that position. She wanted to be a doctor, to oversee the patients who's medication she gave out in little cups each day. Anita went back to school with a focus in psychiatry and received her degree but she discovered that finding serious work was going to be difficult. Her previous employer was willing to take her back, but counseling the students wasn't exactly what she'd had in mind. She accepted the position while looking for something more solid elsewhere, willing to go wherever the work might take her. After speaking with doctors and other professionals she followed the trail of connections, favors, and phone calls to Cabin Creek, West Virginia. Cabin Creek State Hosptial needed a psychiatrist for their children's ward. She was less than pleased to once again be passed off to the children, but it was better than where she currently was.

If asked, Anita would find it difficult to pinpoint when the attraction to some of her male patients began. Romance and relationships never really had a place in her life and there was no option aside from men her own age. But by the time she'd reached Cabin Creek a pattern was starting to form and she was taking notice. There was something about those disconnected from their peers that caught her eye, the ones who sat by themselves, barely speaking to another soul expect to lash out when people go to close. She took special interest in them, becoming something of an expert on the detached, and her ability to get them to open up boosted her along her career, perhaps even sealing the deal at Cabin Creek. It started innocent enough, the extra attention and the little presents here and there. A comforting hug, a hand on the leg when they became emotional or overwhelmed. Somewhere in the back of her mind she might have been able find a seed of guilt for what she knew she was doing, but it was so buried beneath her down desire and ambitions that it might as well have not existed at all.

Those comforting hugs and touches turned intimate after some time, although not all her charges were victims. In total Anita became "close" to maybe five or six patients and the relationships were long term, with Cyril and Brian as her final two. It was an art form really, convincing the confused and quiet boys that this was part of their therapy, or perhaps that they wanted it. She might steps close as they reach for something so that their hand brushed her leg or backside, or claim she caught them eyeing her. When they responded to her advances, or the advances she convinced them they were making, they were rewarded with praise and maybe a treat. Negative responses earned them lengthy disciplinary notes in their files, extra medication, and time in isolation for acting out.

Anita's undoing was thinking she could keep pushing the volatile young men without any backlash. As they got older and came more into themselves, she resorted to drugging them to a near vegetative state to keep the compliant. Brian was a cord stretched so tightly by the time he was transferred to the adult ward he could not take it anymore. Deciding to pay him a visit on the violent men's ward, Anita found herself the victim of his rage and was beaten to death before the orderlies could get to her. She has since haunted the halls of Hallowsgate, lingering in the wards where she visited her patients and victims.

Your Nickname: Nebby
Your Chatango Screen Name: TinyNebula
Your Character's Playby: Cate Blanchett
Back to top Go down
Zillah
Admin
Zillah

RP Reward Points : 27

Dr. Anita Forrester Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dr. Anita Forrester   Dr. Anita Forrester EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 12:43 am

Dr. Anita Forrester Appgz

FORRESTER, ANITA

EMPLOYMENT POSITION: Head of Psychiatry
    DEPARTMENT: Psychiatric
    IMMEDIATE SUPERVISOR: Dr. Virgil Hennessey
    APARTMENT NUMBER: 3 Blackwell Terrace

OOC - BEFORE YOU BEGIN PLAY

Before you begin play, you must complete the few steps listed below:

Don't forget to familiarise yourself with the pertinent patient handbooks and other in character information that you'll need to reference for play, and have fun!
Back to top Go down

Dr. Anita Forrester
Page 1 of 1