Hallowsgate Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
NOTE: Dear members and guests, in order to view the rest of the boards, you will need to log into a user account. We hate to have to do this, but unfortunately it's a matter of one (banned) person spoiling things for the rest. We apologise for the inconvenience.

Introduction for New Members
Advertising Section
Plot
Face Claim
Who Plays Who
Canon Ghosts
Character Creation
Rewards
Staff Positions
Staff Housing
Patient Dormitories
Therapist Roster
New Patient Information
Wanted Ads
Open Threads List

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Xavier Institute: Year VIII
Luce Wagner Emptyby Guest Tue Aug 13, 2013 6:04 pm

» Mystical Land
Luce Wagner Emptyby Guest Sat Mar 23, 2013 4:01 am

» The Impending Board Move Character Keepers List
Luce Wagner Emptyby Maksim Rakhmanov Tue Feb 12, 2013 1:58 am

» the wicked
Luce Wagner Emptyby Guest Fri Feb 08, 2013 10:53 pm

» Jude Rose
Luce Wagner Emptyby Nebby Fri Feb 08, 2013 12:17 pm

» All The Academic Things!
Luce Wagner Emptyby Nevaeh Valentine Fri Feb 08, 2013 11:42 am

» The Kill Factor |An Original Supernatural Creatures RPG
Luce Wagner Emptyby Guest Thu Feb 07, 2013 2:31 am

» Survival of the Fittest. AU season 7 SPN.
Luce Wagner Emptyby Guest Tue Feb 05, 2013 10:32 pm

» Some Pig [Charles]
Luce Wagner Emptyby Charles Barker Mon Feb 04, 2013 3:24 am

» WICKED, a supernatural/smalltown rp
Luce Wagner Emptyby Guest Sat Feb 02, 2013 11:12 pm

» Open Threads List
Luce Wagner Emptyby Dominic Santos Sat Feb 02, 2013 7:48 pm

» We Are Unbreakable (Open!)
Luce Wagner Emptyby Dominic Santos Sat Feb 02, 2013 7:43 pm

Hallowsgate Hospital,
1507 Slaughters Creek,
Cabin Creek, WV

RPGCollection
RPG-D

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 224 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 4:33 am

Luce Wagner

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Luce Wagner

Luce Wagner

RP Reward Points : 61

Luce Wagner Empty
PostSubject: Luce Wagner   Luce Wagner EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 3:01 am

Luce Wagner Appgz

Wagner, Luce

Luce Wagner MV5BMTY5MDc0Mjg4N15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwOTMyNTUyMQ_V1_SY314_CR60214314_

Additional information provided as needed by Dr. Tracy Cooke, Mr. Wagner's court-assigned psychiatrist.

D.O.B: 31/10/1967
      STREET ADDRESS: 5551 Hobble Creek
      TOWN/CITY: Las Vegas
      STATE: NV
      HEIGHT: 6'1"
      WEIGHT: 190lbs.
      ETHNICITY: Caucasian
      DISTINGUISHING MARKS: Oh, a few scars here and there; I do seem to have a nasty habit of injuring myself. I'm sure you can catalog them all shortly if you're in the mood for a strip search - there's a bit many to list in such a small field.

Do you have any ongoing medical issues for which you require treatment or medication?:

Ah, yes, a lovely little condition known as congenital analgesia - insensitivity to pain, if you weren't aware. I still experience pressure, texture, and some degree of temperature, but 'pain' is a concept I still don't understand, and my sense of smell is also very reduced. I don't require medication, no, but I have to monitor myself carefully to be sure I'm not strutting about with a broken bone or an open wound; as handy as it can be to be able to ignore such things, one really shouldn't if one can avoid it. I imagine I'll be getting very cozy with the infirmary staff.

During his time in my care Mr. Wagner has proven adept at managing his condition - when he desires to do so. He has shown that he is not averse to taking advantage of his insensitivity to pain to startle, rile, or manipulate others, and he has an inappropriately reckless attitude toward his own body. He seems to deliberately put himself in harmful situations simply because he can, and I believe he even derives some kind of pleasure from being injured, and from injuring others in turn. He should be monitored carefully, both for his own safety and that of those around him.

Are you aware of any allergies? If so, please list allergy, age of onset and any medications or treatments you require or receive:

None to speak of.

Have you had any surgeries or invasive procedures in the past? If yes, please list reason and approximate age of procedure:

A few, as I'm sure you can imagine. I broke my right leg twice as a boy - at six and nine, if I remember - and eventually had to have a pin inserted to keep everything stable. And then there was the skin graft when I was fifteen; I believe I burned my arm on the stove, but mother noticed first, so I can't be certain. Oh, and I had to have a bullet removed just recently, but I'm certain Doctor Cooke will be telling you all about that.

The bullet Mr. Wagner mentions was fired at him three months ago by a man named Kyle Grady, whom he had been using for money, social connections, and likely sex for nearly a year previous. When Mr. Grady discovered that Mr. Wagner was not who he claimed to be, and had in fact used many people in the same manner before him, he reacted violently and the weapon was accidentally discharged in the scuffle. The two were taken to the hospital and then to police custody shortly after, and to my understanding they have come to an agreement that Mr. Wagner will not press charges for attempted murder so long as Mr. Grady does not press any for fraud or embezzlement. I cannot say I am surprised that Mr. Wagner would use himself this way to escape criminal charges.

It should also be noted that Mr. Wagner had a vasectomy at age thirty-five. He claims he doesn't believe he would be an adequate father, but I believe he may have consented to the procedure to avoid leaving genetic material behind should he ever decide to give in to his paraphilia, described below.

Do you take any medications or supplements daily? Do you follow any treatment plans? Please list medications or treatments, and reasons below:

At my age perhaps I should be, but no.

Do you use tobacco, consume alcohol, or use any other drugs including street drugs and/or prescription medications not prescribed to you? If yes, please list number of packs a day, number of drinks a day, and/or drugs consumed below:

Nothing on a regular basis, no. I won't say I've never experimented, and I do enjoy a glass of wine and a cigarette with dinner, but I won't bitch and moan if I can't have them.

Please describe, to the best of your ability, your emotional and mental state of wellbeing:

I'm sure the good doctor will have plenty to say about this, chatty young lady that she is, so I'll be a gentleman and keep this short and sweet. I feel just fine, as well as I've ever been; I might not be a paragon of altruism, but I hardly feel like a madman. Yes, I use people for money and the places they can get me, but everything I've been given has been given, not stolen, and if perhaps they thought I was someone I'm not at the time, they should learn not to be so blindly trusting. Yes, I'm fascinated by pain and fear, but would a blind man not be fascinated by colors? And yes, perhaps I find the idea of sex being a bit of a struggle appealing, but I'm hardly the only man with that particular kink, and just because I fantasize doesn't mean I indulge. Last time I checked, thoughtcrime wasn't yet a legitimate criminal charge.

To clarify, Mr. Wagner has made a habit over the last twenty-five years of constructing elaborate false identities and insinuating himself into the lives of people he knows he can fool and exploit, as much to satisfy his need for constant stimulation as to acquire income with minimal effort. When he grows bored with his latest escapade or his lies are discovered he departs, with no consideration for the pain he might cause those he has deceived, and begins the parasitic cycle over again somewhere else. I have no doubt he would have continued this lifestyle indefinitely had the incident with Mr. Grady not interrupted it, and though he admits to wrong-doing, he is quick to justify it and place blame elsewhere.

He is blatantly remorseless and possesses no genuine moral compass - more than that, his impulsive nature and failure to consider the results of his actions in the long-term frequently sabotages his ability to maintain a stable lifestyle and functional relationships. He has also described to me in vivid detail his obsessive fascination with pain and emotional suffering, from which he obviously derives sexual gratification. It has come to my attention that he cannot even reach an aroused state without at least some element of rape play or fantasy, and though I cannot confirm if he has ever gone further than mere play with his desires, I have no doubt that he would like to. If released, I believe he would currently be incapable of committing himself to a legitimate lifestyle, and would revert to his deceptive, harmful ways without a hint of hesitation. It may be possible to rehabilitate him with time, but I do not have the resources here.

Have you been diagnosed with any psychiatric or psychological ailments? Please list any diagnoses below, and the treatments or medications prescribed to you. Please include name of medications, dosage, and number of doses per day:

I believe the doctors back home once decided I had Conduct Disorder, though my dear parents, bless their hearts, apparently took that to mean I was just a particularly ill-behaved child, and that an extra dose of the Lord would be just the thing to cure me. As for my current diagnosis, Doctor Cooke seems to be of the opinion that I'm a bonafide sociopath, though I've told her time and again that I think she's just being dramatic. I'm not a good person, no, but that hardly makes me the next Norman Bates, now does it?

Antisocial Personality Disorder is the most obvious affliction of Mr. Wagner's, in my opinion, though I would also go so far as to call him a biastophile, given his inability to achieve sexual gratification in any other way. I would not strictly classify him as a masochist or self-harmer, as he doesn't seem to feel a compulsion toward hurting himself or being hurt, but he will actively seek such situations on a whim, or initiate them when he stands to gain from it, and should be carefully watched as if he were compulsive. I have been attempting short-term treatment with 300mg of Lithium twice daily in order to stabilize Mr. Wagner's more volatile moods, but I believe long-term psychotherapy will be required before any appreciable improvement can be made.

Have you ever been hospitalised or referred to regular outpatient care due to these ailments or associated incidents? If so, please note where, and at roughly what age:

Oh, certainly not. Mum and dad weren't the most trusting of modern medicine, you see, and I myself have never felt there was anything very wrong with me. This will be my first time being treated for any psychiatric disorder - the new experience should be enlightening.

How have these ailments affected you and your life? Are there any major life instances you feel have been directly affected by these ailments, such as suicide attempts, criminal activities, etc?:

I might go so far as to say everything I've ever done has been affected by my 'ailment', but I've never been anything else, so I am understandably lacking a point of reference. That doesn't, however, mean that I think it has affected me for the worse; I may not live a conventional or 'stable' life, but I'm usually quite content, which is more than can be said for most, I'm sure. I may have taken things with Kyle a bit too far, I admit, but all's well that ends well - my wounds have healed, I've been charged with no crime, and Doctor Cooke assures me that with a little psychiatric magic, I might eventually be a productive member of society. Exciting, isn't it?

Glib though it might be, Mr. Wagner's assessment is nonetheless accurate. I imagine his life would have proceeded very differently if not for his condition - his convenient way of forgetting that he was not the only one harmed by his actions being case in point.

What is your social life like? Do you have many friends or relationships? How are your family relationships?:

I've never been terribly lacking for friends or 'relationships', no, although Miss Cooke is likely to debate that point. I have never had a problem establishing bonds with my fellow human being, although my nomadic lifestyle does tend to make maintaining them difficult - but it isn't as if I can't simply form more when the old fall out of touch. There are billions of people on this planet, after all; they're a dime a dozen.

I would be quick to classify any 'friendship' in which Mr. Wagner is involved as one-sided, as he obviously values them little. He is very charming, at least when he wants to be, and has little difficulty drawing others in, but keeping them there is something I'm sure he has less skill at, as he cannot keep up the facade of normalcy indefinitely. The romantic relationships I have been made aware of all seem to be centered on individuals susceptible to his wiles and willing to endure some degree of physical and emotional abuse, and all have been short-lived. He briefly attempted to seduce me shortly after coming into my care, but after I responded to his flirtations in kind he quickly lost interest, confirming my suspicion that he only wished to make me uncomfortable - his attraction to others, rather than centering on gender or physical appearances, seems to hinge entirely on whether they have the potential to fear him.

Do you believe your life circumstances have contributed to any ailments? If so, what circumstances, and why do you feel they have contributed?:

Hardly. I lived a very normal, very boring life before I spiced it up - you'll find no horror stories here.

Sorting out the truth from the lies has understandably been difficult with Mr. Wagner, but I believe that his circumstances have in fact had everything to do with who he is today. His parents' religious views on psychiatry and medicine prevented him from being treated properly from a much more manageable age, and I believe the restrictive, repetitive nature of his childhood only encouraged his desire to pretend to be anyone other than who he is, as well as his distaste for structure and order.

If you could change one past event that has happened to you, what would it be, and why?:

Well, I would very much like to have avoided being shot. It all turned out well in the end, but those weeks of bed rest were excruciatingly mind-numbing.

Do you wish to rehabilitate from your ailment(s)? If so, how do you feel this would best be accomplished?:

Eventually, yes, I would very much like that - I don't intend to be locked up in an asylum forever, after all. I'm in no rush to do so, however; I've never been a mental patient before, and the idea is new and engaging. Exciting, even. I'm fully willing to cooperate with whatever treatment you deem necessary and see where it takes me.

To be perfectly honest, I do not believe Mr. Wagner wishes to be rehabilitated at all. Rather, he wishes to be let out of inpatient care, and will likely attempt to fake recovery when he inevitably grows bored with his new life.

Where did you grow up? Please list the location(s) and describe what it was like growing up there:

The middle of nowhere, and it was as painfully dull as it sounds.

I insisted Mr. Wagner answer the following fields truthfully despite several attempts to do otherwise, but could not convince him to elaborate. He grew up in a small rural community in Concordia, Kansas, to a very religious lower-class family. His father passed away eight years ago, but I was able to get in touch with his mother, who has not seen him since he left home at age eighteen, but was reasonably open to questioning. Mr. Wagner's psychiatric problems were noted from a young age, but were 'treated' by extensive religious education, which he resisted emphatically. He was viewed as a problem child by the entire community, and few were surprised when he disappeared without leaving word.

What was your family life like? Did you spend much time with your parents? Do you have any siblings? If so, what are your relationships like?:

Mother and father weren't the sharpest tools in the shed, but they were at least smart enough not to have another child. I hear dear daddy died in a tractor accident - didn't even know his arm was gone until he was already hypovolemic. Isn't analgesia grand?

Mr. Wagner obviously feels no affection toward his parents, though I believe they honestly loved him and wanted the best for him, even if they didn't go about it in the best of ways. His mother described him as a frustrating but precocious child, though she seemed to fear him a little as well, at least when we began to talk about what he was like after puberty, when he apparently began harming animals and taking more marked advantage of his peers.

What was school like? Did you have any problems? Did you enjoy school? What were your grades like?:

I've always been of the opinion that institutionalized schooling was never a great fit for me. My education after what was required by the government has been largely autodidactic - which has limited my job opportunities, of course, but fortunately my talents don't always require a degree to prove useful.

Mr. Wagner graduated highschool, but never attempted to go to college. His grades were consistently average, and his disciplinary record shows a predictable series of fights and classroom disruptions where punishment seems to have been usually left to his parents. I have little doubt this was where Mr. Wagner did most of his learning as to how to manipulate others and falsify a law-abiding facade, as these incidences declined as he got older.

Did you engage in any extracurricular activities, such as academic, artistic, or sporting clubs?:

That would have required teamwork, which I normally don't mind, but the hicks I would have been placed in close proximity with were more than objectionable. Let it never be said that I don't take steps to manage myself.

What was work like? Did you have any problems? Did you enjoy your work? What were your coworker relationships like?:

At which job? I can be mature and admit to being a little flighty; I find the idea of a standard nine-to-five job not only boring, but horribly depressing to contemplate, and in the interest of avoiding hanging myself to escape the monotony I've made a habit of changing careers frequently. Keeping things fresh. I was an investment adviser most recently - not officially, of course, but Kyle seemed to think I could pass for one - and I was actually quite good at it. It's really just high-stakes gambling once you've done a little research.

As of yet Mr. Wagner has proved incapable of or unwilling to hold down a steady job, and only seems to seek out legitimate employment when he has no one to con. His over-confidence and intelligence actually proved beneficial to the ruse he describes, and allowed him to keep it up for some time, but his recklessness eventually proved the end of it, which I understand to be a pattern in his life.

Have you ever been convicted of a crime or misdemeanour? If yes, please explain, list conviction, and list any sentences associated with convictions:

I was arrested in 1998, I believe, for soliciting a prostitute, but my fine was paid - first strike is just a misdemeanor in Louisiana.

The prostitute in question recanted a desire to press charges against Mr. Wagner for assault, and he was never convicted of anything more than solicitation. I have no illusions that this is the only time he has used such an outlet for his sexual fantasies, but he will not admit to it.

Lastly, please tell us about yourself. How do you feel about yourself and what you have done with your life? If you have committed crimes, how do you feel about those now? What are your hopes for the future?:

I think I've made it perfectly clear that I'm quite content with who I am, but also that I'm willing to revise my opinion if I find psychiatric treatment truly helpful. Lead me to water, and I'll see how I feel about drinking, yes?

What are they not telling us? What secrets do they have to hide? What back story are we not hearing? This is where you can tell us all the things your character wouldn't put on an application, or others don't know.:

Luce has committed rape before - on two separate occasions in the ten years since his vasectomy, and one before it - and he does want to do it again, but has been very careful to keep that to himself.

But while that is a secret out of pragmatism, there is one Luce keeps because he simply doesn't want to talk about it. His entire fascination with non-consensual sex started when he was raped himself at age twelve by the local farrier, whom his father has assigned him to help re-shoe their horses. The man had known him to some degree since he was nine, and had always both disliked and been attracted to him, but wasn't provoked until Luce deliberately startled a horse into kicking him in the teeth. Everyone he knew was well-used to him making up wild tales by then, and he was shamed by his peers for the claim, which made him very bitter, and also contributed to him beginning to harm animals, taking out his anger on the horses since he couldn't stand up to his rapist. He still regrets not going back to Concordia and killing the man before he died of natural causes, and he hasn't spoken of the incident in thirty years.

Your Nickname: Lore
Your Chatango Screen Name: GalacticLore
Your Character's Playby: Mark Pellegrino

Last edited by Luce Wagner on Thu Feb 14, 2013 7:11 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

RP Reward Points : 8

Luce Wagner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luce Wagner   Luce Wagner EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 7:00 am

Luce Wagner Appgz

WAGNER, LUKE

DIAGNOSIS(ES): Antisocial Personality Disorder/Sexual Paraphilia (Biastrophilia)
    WARD: Male
    DORMITORY: 05
    BED: 02
    THERAPIST: Dr. Anita Forrester

OOC - BEFORE YOU BEGIN PLAY

Before you begin play, you must complete the few steps listed below:

Don't forget to familiarise yourself with the pertinent patient handbooks and other in character information that you'll need to reference for play, and have fun!
Back to top Go down
https://hallowsgate.forumotion.com
Nevaeh Valentine

Nevaeh Valentine

RP Reward Points : 16

Luce Wagner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luce Wagner   Luce Wagner EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 3:45 am

the following letter was intercepted and placed in the Patient's file for Therapist review.

Quote :

Kyle Eric Grady
2556 Red Arrow Dr.
Las Vegas, NV 89141

Kyle,

It's Michael, though I suppose you know by now that that isn't my real name. I'm sure that I'm the last person you want to be hearing from right now, but it occurs to me that I never really stopped to think over what happened, and that I probably owe you far more than an apology - more than I can offer from here, certainly. Here being a mental asylum, if you weren't aware; the court had me involuntarily committed to some old pseudo-Victorian padded prison in West Virginia, so it isn't as if I got off scot free, whatever comfort that might be to you. If the doctors are to be believed, I'm here because my "compulsive lying" and "reckless personal behavior" are linked to my childhood or a flaw in my brain or some such nonsense, but I like to think my personal brand of insanity is a little more stylish than all that.

You're very cute when you try not to smile - no, don't hide behind your hand, it isn't as if I can really see you.

But I was going to apologize, wasn't I? At least for some things, though I can't say I regret it all. If I'd walked up to you at that party and told you I was some hick from Kansas with no education and a criminal record, would you have given me the time of day? You were so stunning, the brightest spot in the room, with your tie loosened and your cufflinks undone - I'm not sorry I lied, because you wouldn't even have looked at me if I hadn't. I had to have you, and selfish as that is, I'm glad I got you, if only for a little while. But once I'd lied once I had to keep going, and they just kept building up and getting more complicated as I got closer to you, and eventually it became a choice between crossing a line into outright fraud or losing you forever - which I did anyway, when you get down to it. I was afraid, Kyle. Afraid you'd do...well, what you did.

I'm fine, by the way. It'll still be another two or three months before I'm fully healed, hardly a spring chicken am I - but how fortunate I can't feel a thing, hm? I'm not angry with you. I know I said some very nasty things immediately after the fact, but to be perfectly fair, I was bleeding out on your very expensive carpet; pain or no, that's a frightening thing. I had plenty of time to think in the hospital, and I do understand why you did it - Lord knows I'd have killed me in that situation - and I just wanted you to know that I don't blame you. I don't expect to ever see you again, but maybe one day you'll write back? It isn't easy in here, and I know a part of you still cares for me; we had some good times, you can't deny, and that was the truth, no matter what name I was going by.

Speaking of which, I never properly introduced myself.

Hi, I'm Luce. Those glasses really bring out the color of your eyes. Forgive me if I'm being too forward, but your dashing good looks have charmed me out of my wits - would you care to have a talk over tasteless hospital stationery sometime?

All my love and affection,
Luce Wagner

Hallowsgate Hospital
1507 Slaughters Creek
Cabin Creek, WV
Back to top Go down
Dr. Anita Forrester

Dr. Anita Forrester

RP Reward Points : 27

Luce Wagner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luce Wagner   Luce Wagner EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 12:31 pm

Your therapist has been changed from Dr. Anita Forrester to Dr. Benjamin Graham
Back to top Go down
Nevaeh Valentine

Nevaeh Valentine

RP Reward Points : 16

Luce Wagner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luce Wagner   Luce Wagner EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 8:06 am

SESSION NOTES

Date: 17/12/2012
    Attending: Dr. Benjamin Graham
    Session With: Nurse Neveah Valentine
    Session: Group Activity - Truth or Dare
    In Attendance: Jonah Gallagher
    Wren Cantrell
    Moria Hanley
    Luce Wagner

Session Notes: The entire session was centered around a game of Truth or Dare. An oversight on my part was that I did not place any rules down for what dares or truths were and were not allowed. The session started with Jonah [Mr. Gallagher] daring Luce [Mr. Wagner] to remove my shoes and socks without using his hands. Which he did with his teeth. It was Luce turn and he asked Wren [Mr. Cantrell] who choose truth, “Would you rather gain 100 lbs or leap from the clocktower?” Wren choose the leap and Luce tried to probe Wren into a deeper explanation. I had the session move along to Moria’s [Ms. Hanley] Dare which was to do the Macarena for a round, she did so and then she asked if I was afraid of anything, to which I answered bees (Not true) and asked Jonah, who had managed not to be dared to do the chicken dance for 15 seconds, in an attempt for everyone to stop making such emotionally high-stakes dares. During this time Jonah and Luce engaged in some mean spirited side chatter at Wren’s expense which I stopped quickly. Jonah dared Wren, "In a seductive voice, tell everyone in the group a turn on and a turn off", Seeing how nervous Wren became at the dare I offered to take two and allow Wren to skip the turn, which wasn't accepted. Wren did answered the he did not have any and asked Luce who chose Dare, and he dared Luce to "Give Nurse Valentine your best lap dance." To which Luce did, Wren was clearly mortified at the situation and Moria was dared by Luce to lick her own foot or Wren’s, she refused and I pointed out it was unsanitary, the dare was amended a kiss. Wren complied but became very upset and started to cry. I ended the session immediately and the group dispersed with Wren leaving first.

Additional:Mr Wagner is extremely flirtatious and inappropriate when given an audience and someone to focus his... attentions on. as mentioned in Jonah Gallager's notes he and Luce engaged in a sexually changed side conversation, Jonah calling Wren "A little soft" and Luce replying "More cushion for the pushin', sailor."

Follow-Up: I leave that to Dr. Graham

Back to top Go down
Dr. Rose Lewis

Dr. Rose Lewis

RP Reward Points : 38

Luce Wagner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luce Wagner   Luce Wagner EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 12:22 am

THERAPY NOTES

Date: 12/13/12
    Attending: Dr. Anita Forrester
    Session With: Dr. Rose Lewis
    Session: Group Therapy

Therapy Notes: As we began the session, it was obvious that some people were not keen on participating. I explained that we would be listening to different songs in effort to elicit responses and measure our emotions. I wanted to make a connection between the types of memories that could be triggered and the emotions that they feel in an effort to help them understand their control. Some were nonplussed, though Luce stated that he would give it a chance. With “Make someone happy” Joey explained she thought of her father. Moira interjected that it “explained a lot” and we discussed why the song made Joey feel this way. Upon playing “Home”, I asked Elijah about his response. He resisted and then had an emotional outburst, commenting on the death of his wife. He then refused to participate and left the room. “Shake it out” was played next, and I chose Adriana to answer. She had a positive memory of the song, thinking of when she was first promoted. “Last Night I heard Everything in Slow Motion” was the song for Luce, and he explained that it reminded him of “Well, there was this lovely young lady I knew in Tampa who liked music like that. One of the more pleasant times in my life. A real woman, that one - never hit me for trying to be decent.” This elicited a negative response from Eva, as the two had come to blows outside of the session. “Glory Days” was for Eva, and she stated she did not “dwell on the past” and that she didn’t have any such glory days. Moira was last, but refused to participate stating “Because I think this is pretty fucking stupid.” I dismissed the rest of the group and spoke with her one-on-one.

Additional: N/A

Follow-Up:
Luce generally participated well in the session, except for antagonizing Ms. Baker. He did well answering questions and did not present a problem. If he can learn to keep his comments to himself, he might be able to have more successful sessions.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Luce Wagner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luce Wagner   Luce Wagner Empty

Back to top Go down

Luce Wagner
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hallowsgate Hospital :: Hallowsgate Orientation - IC Information :: Staff & Patient Files :: Patient Files-
Jump to: