Hallowsgate Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
NOTE: Dear members and guests, in order to view the rest of the boards, you will need to log into a user account. We hate to have to do this, but unfortunately it's a matter of one (banned) person spoiling things for the rest. We apologise for the inconvenience.

Introduction for New Members
Advertising Section
Plot
Face Claim
Who Plays Who
Canon Ghosts
Character Creation
Rewards
Staff Positions
Staff Housing
Patient Dormitories
Therapist Roster
New Patient Information
Wanted Ads
Open Threads List

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Xavier Institute: Year VIII
Wren Cantrell Emptyby Guest Tue Aug 13, 2013 6:04 pm

» Mystical Land
Wren Cantrell Emptyby Guest Sat Mar 23, 2013 4:01 am

» The Impending Board Move Character Keepers List
Wren Cantrell Emptyby Maksim Rakhmanov Tue Feb 12, 2013 1:58 am

» the wicked
Wren Cantrell Emptyby Guest Fri Feb 08, 2013 10:53 pm

» Jude Rose
Wren Cantrell Emptyby Nebby Fri Feb 08, 2013 12:17 pm

» All The Academic Things!
Wren Cantrell Emptyby Nevaeh Valentine Fri Feb 08, 2013 11:42 am

» The Kill Factor |An Original Supernatural Creatures RPG
Wren Cantrell Emptyby Guest Thu Feb 07, 2013 2:31 am

» Survival of the Fittest. AU season 7 SPN.
Wren Cantrell Emptyby Guest Tue Feb 05, 2013 10:32 pm

» Some Pig [Charles]
Wren Cantrell Emptyby Charles Barker Mon Feb 04, 2013 3:24 am

» WICKED, a supernatural/smalltown rp
Wren Cantrell Emptyby Guest Sat Feb 02, 2013 11:12 pm

» Open Threads List
Wren Cantrell Emptyby Dominic Santos Sat Feb 02, 2013 7:48 pm

» We Are Unbreakable (Open!)
Wren Cantrell Emptyby Dominic Santos Sat Feb 02, 2013 7:43 pm

Hallowsgate Hospital,
1507 Slaughters Creek,
Cabin Creek, WV

RPGCollection
RPG-D

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 224 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 4:33 am

Wren Cantrell

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Wren Cantrell

Wren Cantrell

RP Reward Points : 7

Wren Cantrell Empty
PostSubject: Wren Cantrell   Wren Cantrell EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 11:44 pm

Wren Cantrell Appgz

Cantrell, Wren Sebastian

Wren Cantrell Marteinnportfolio210

This application completed by Dr. Farrows (Case Manager), Reflections Eating Disorder Treatment Center, Dominion Hospital, Falls Church, VA

D.O.B: April 1st, 1992
      STREET ADDRESS: 3732 Prosperity Ave
      TOWN/CITY: Fairfax
      STATE: VA
      HEIGHT: 5'10
      WEIGHT: 132
      ETHNICITY: Caucasian
      DISTINGUISHING MARKS: Obviously, Wren is significantly underweight at this time, and may have been somewhat stunted through years of eating disorders. Most notably however, Wren inherited a case of heterochromia iridum, causing a discrepancy in the colouration of his eyes. One of Wren's eyes is blue, while the other is at least 2/3rds brown and 1/3rd blue. Other identifying marks include some scars left as a result of earlier incidents of self harm during adolescent years, most notably on the abdomen and thighs.

Do you have any ongoing medical issues for which you require treatment or medication?:

Wren suffers from anaemia due to his recently unmanaged eating disorder, as well as a low bone density. He is on a multivitamin, a calcium supplement, and a slow release iron supplement. Wren also suffers from hypotension (low blood pressure), and must be encouraged to stay hydrated and nourished to avoid dizzy spells, fainting, and numbness.

Are you aware of any allergies? If so, please list allergy, age of onset and any medications or treatments you require or recieve:

Wren will often claim food allergies, but none have been verified in testing, and the claims are more likely a food evasion tactic.

Have you had any surgeries or invasive procedures in the past? If yes, please list reason and approximate age of procedure:

No invasive procedures are on record.

Do you take any medications or supplements daily? Do you follow any treatment plans? Please list medications or treatments, and reasons below:

As mentioned above, Wren takes a number of supplements. Prior to his return to living at home two years ago, Wren was on 50mgs Sertraline (Zoloft) daily, but had admitted to ceasing this dose not long after he returned home from and eating disorders ranch in Arizona.

Do you use tobacco, consume alcohol, or use any other drugs including street drugs and/or prescription medications not prescribed to you? If yes, please list number of packs a day, number of drinks a day, and/or drugs consumed below:

Wren likes to smoke cigarettes frequently, but should likely be discouraged from doing so as he seems to use them as an appetite suppressant. He has admitted to abusing laxatives and diuretics again recently, as well as a number of over the counter diet pills and solutions. he has not admitted to partaking of any illegal or controlled substances, and refuses to drink alcohol due to the caloric value.

Please describe, to the best of your ability, your emotional and mental state of wellbeing:

Wren did not want to fill in this application today, as he is reluctant to be placed in any sort of psychiatric program or eating disorders clinic again, so as his case manager, I am filling out his form at his parents' request. Wren's mental state is frequently depressive. He is excessively self-critical, and expresses hate for himself frequently. His self-esteem and confidence are critically low. In daily life, he is reported to be reclusive from the rest of the immediate family (Parents and two siblings) and entirely absent from wider family gatherings. He admits that he spends most of his time either in his room, or out of the house, to avoid interrogation or criticism from his family. Wren has exhibited signs of Anorexia Nervosa since the age of fourteen, and has since then spent time in our clinic and at an eating disorders ranch in Arizona. He appeared to be largely recovered upon discharge from the ranch, but has since relapsed considerably. He expresses anxiety about his home life, and has expressed the reappearance of urges to self-harm, though he insists that he has not done so recently. He was referred back to us by his parents, two weeks ago, following a collapse in the family home and a trip to the hospital for hypotension.

Have you been diagnosed with any psychiatric or psychological ailments? Please list any diagnoses below, and the treatments or medications prescribed to you. Please include name of medications, dosage, and number of doses per day:

Wren was diagnosed with Anorexia Nervosa at age fourteen. From the ages of fifteen to eighteen, Wren also exhibited self-harming urges and behaviours, which seemed to be managed by the time he was discharged from the ranch. He has admitted feeling urges again since his return home. He exhibits signs of depression and anxiety frequently.

Have you ever been hospitalised or referred to regular outpatient care due to these ailments or associated incidents? If so, please note where, and at roughly what age:

At age fourteen, Wren was referred to our clinic in Falls Church by ER staff, critically dehydrated and malnourished. He was opposed to IV fluids or electrolytes and had to be restrained in order to be treated. He spent a month at our clinic, during which time he appeared to adhere to our program and make progress quickly. However, upon discharge, Wren began a regimen of self starvation again, and was returned to the program a total of four times between the ages of fourteen and seventeen, with increasingly longer stays. At age seventeen, it was recommended that Wren be placed at an eating disorders ranch in Arizona, where he remained in an intensive rehabilitation program for a total of a year. Upon discharge from the ranch, Wren appeared to be managing his condition appropriately and seemed rehabilitated. However, he admits that he began to slip after only eight months of being home, but that he has been more careful about hiding his food habits from his family and reassuring them that his condition is managed. He was referred back to our clinic after a recent collapse due to hypotension and admission to the hospital for treatment. Wren's parents would prefer that he receive treatment for his disorders at a facility away from the home, citing his progress at the ranch as an influencing factor in their decision to have him referred to a rural location. Wren, however, believes that his family would prefer that he is out of the way as he thinks they consider him a burden and an embarrassment, and are especially adamant that he not be present in the home for the holidays. Despite his beliefs, Wren has expressed that he would rather be away from the home and his family, but that he does not want to be put into clinical care again. At this time, his parents retain guardianship or Wren through a court order, so his admission is involuntary and being managed by his guardians.

How have these ailments affected you and your life? Are there any major life instances you feel have been directly affected by these ailments, such as suicide attempts, criminal activities, etc?:

Wren has been in and out of treatment for his eating disorder and his psychiatric problems since the age of fourteen. He has not held down a job, and remains reclusive and depressed much of the time. His quality of life at present is quite low, and he is not adequately self-sufficient. With his admission that the urge to self-harm has returned, he poses some danger to himself physically, on top of the danger he poses to himself through his self starvation. Already, Wren's eating disorder has caused him a number of health problems, including anaemia, hypotension, and a bone density below what it should be for a young man. This puts him at a greater risk of bone breaks and fractures, especially when coupled with the dizziness and fainting spells brought about by hypotension. he is recommended for inpatient care due to all of these factors.

What is your social life like? Do you have many friends or relationships? How are your family relationships?:

Wren does not have an active social life, though he says he remains in contact with a few friend she has met both through our clinic and the ranch in Arizona. His relationship with his family appears much strained, and he admits to feeling uncomfortable and criticised around them. He has stated that he has not been in a romantic relationship and that he is not sexually active, often recounting his perceived personal flaws as a reason why others would not find him attractive. He thus tends to isolate himself from others outside of his few friends who have suffered with eating disorders, expecting rejection and ridicule.

Do you believe your life circumstances have contributed to any ailments? If so, what circumstances, and why do you feel they have contributed?:

Wren says that around the age he started to restrict his diet, he was suffering from some bullying at school, and intense pressure to perform, from his parents. He cites his heterochromia iridum and lack of athleticism as the sources of much of his trouble in school, with his peers, and frequently expresses severe self-criticism of his appearance and his eyes in particular. He was by no means overweight before the age of fourteen, but admits that he enjoyed the feeling of control and accomplishment he experienced as a result of restricting his diet. He began to feel more negatively towards himself when he allowed himself foods outside of his strictly controlled routine, and began to both exercise excessively and self harm, when he believed that he had disappointed himself. Wren's relapses do appear to coincide with his returns to the family home, but he can also be stubborn and even cunning outside of the home, when placed within our program.

If you could change one past event that has happened to you, what would it be, and why?:

Wren can give no clear answer on this topic, and expresses something of a depressive apathy when it is raised with him.

Do you wish to rehabilitate from your ailment(s)? If so, how do you feel this would best be accomplished?:

Wren's desire to rehabilitate can fluctuate from day to day quite wildly. Some days he may appear dedicated to recovery, while other days he may completely relapse into a state of needing control over his food intake and becoming much agitated when he is not allowed to. Often times, he may appear to go along with regulations with what appears to be singularly a desire to be released from the program so that he may continue his diet restriction freely. A referral to a rural clinic, away from the family home, may enable Wren to become more comfortable with the idea of rehabilitation. At present, he is oppositional to therapy and admission into a clinic, however, and has been upset and extremely agitated about the subject, requiring restraint to administer IV hydration and nourishment again, during and after his trip to the hospital.

Where did you grow up? Please list the location(s) and describe what it was like growing up there:

Wren is the second child of three of a successful professional family in Fairfax, Virginia, where he has grown up and lived for much of his life. His family are of considerable means and local political influence. A large portion of Wren's early years were spent in private childcare, and he has expressed recently that he felt closer to hired caregivers than he did to his parents, for much of his life. He was, however, well provided for and was not abused within the home.

What was your family life like? Did you spend much time with your parents? Do you have any siblings? If so, what are your relationships like?:

Wren's family life is decidedly restricted presently. He spends much of his time alone, admitting to wanting to avoid his family entirely if he can. He expresses no interest in attending family gatherings, and has confided that he believes his family care little about his welfare as long as he is not causing problems in their daily lives and social circles. Wren has two siblings; an older brother and a younger sister, three years older and two years younger, respectively. He does not maintain a close relationship with his siblings, and has expressed beliefs that they were favoured as being the 'successful son' and the 'baby girl' of the family, with Wren left as a directionless middle child.

What was school like? Did you have any problems? Did you enjoy school? What were your grades like?:

Wren's grades at school, up to the age of thirteen and fourteen, were acceptable and even above average in some subjects, but began to decline just around the time he began to exhibit eating disorder behaviours. While at the ranch in Arizona, Wren was able to attain his GED, but his remaining high school grades prior to this were low, and his attendance frequently interrupted by admissions to our clinic.

Did you engage in any extracurricular activities, such as academic, artistic, or sporting clubs?:

Wren has expressed little interest in extracurricular activities. He was a participant in some school athletics programs at a younger age, but claims that he was not good at sports and garnered ridicule for his performance, prompting him to quit.

What was work like? Did you have any problems? Did you enjoy your work? What were your coworker relationships like?:

Wren has not been employed before.

Have you ever been convicted of a crime or misdemeanour? If yes, please explain, list conviction, and list any sentences associated with convictions:

Wren does not have a criminal record.

Lastly, please tell us about yourself. How do you feel about yourself and what you have done with your life? If you have committed crimes, how do you feel about those now? What are your hopes for the future?:

Provided is a direct answer from Wren, following discussion on this subject:

"I hate myself. I hate everything about myself. I'm ugly and not a good person. I haven't done anything with my life except waste everyone's time, and my own family don't even want me around. I don't care about getting better. I don't care if this kills me any more. I don't see a future for myself. I don't see the point."

What are they not telling us? What secrets do they have to hide? What back story are we not hearing? This is where you can tell us all the things your character wouldn't put on an application, or others don't know.:

What you see is what you get.

Your Nickname: Ghost
Your Chatango Screen Name: Ghost Deliverance
Your Character's Playby: Marteinn Jonsson
Back to top Go down
Havoc
Admin
Havoc

RP Reward Points : 18

Wren Cantrell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wren Cantrell   Wren Cantrell EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 11:56 pm

Wren Cantrell Appgz

CANTRELL, WREN

DIAGNOSIS(ES): Anorexia Nervosa (Possible Deliberate Self Harm)
    WARD: Male
    DORMITORY: 08
    BED: 01
    THERAPIST: Dr.Anita Forrester

OOC - BEFORE YOU BEGIN PLAY

Before you begin play, you must complete the few steps listed below:

Don't forget to familiarise yourself with the pertinent patient handbooks and other in character information that you'll need to reference for play, and have fun!
Back to top Go down
Nevaeh Valentine

Nevaeh Valentine

RP Reward Points : 16

Wren Cantrell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wren Cantrell   Wren Cantrell EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 7:44 am

SESSION NOTES

Date: 17/12/2012
    Attending: Dr. Anita Forrester
    Session With: Nurse Neveah Valentine
    Session: Group Activity
    In Attendance:
    Moria Hanley
    Wren Cantrell
    Luce Wagner
    Jonah Gallagher

Session Notes: The entire session was centered around a game of Truth or Dare. An oversight on my part was that I did not place any rules down for what dares or truths were and were not allowed. The session started with Jonah [Mr. Gallagher] daring Luce [Mr. Wagner] to remove my shoes and socks without using his hands. Which he did with his teeth. It was Luce turn and he asked Wren [Mr. Cantrell] who choose truth, “Would you rather gain 100 lbs or leap from the clocktower?” Wren choose the leap and Luce tried to probe Wren into a deeper explanation. I had the session move along to Moria’s [Ms. Hanley] Dare which was to do the Macarena for a round, she did so and then she asked if I was afraid of anything, to which I answered bees (Not true) and asked Jonah, who had managed not to be dared to do the chicken dance for 15 seconds, in an attempt for everyone to stop making such emotionally high-stakes dares. During this time Jonah and Luce engaged in some mean spirited side chatter at Wren’s expense which I stopped quickly. Jonah dared Wren, "In a seductive voice, tell everyone in the group a turn on and a turn off", Seeing how nervous Wren became at the dare I offered to take two and allow Wren to skip the turn, which wasn't accepted. Wren did answered the he did not have any and asked Luce who chose Dare, and he dared Luce to "Give Nurse Valentine your best lap dance." To which Luce did, Wren was clearly mortified at the situation and Moria was dared by Luce to lick her own foot or Wren’s, she refused and I pointed out it was unsanitary, the dare was amended a kiss. Wren complied but became very upset and started to cry. I ended the session immediately and the group dispersed with Wren leaving first.

Additional: This was Wren's first group session, and it eased difficult for him. He arrived very quiet and placed his face in his hands when the session topic was announced he seemed a little anxious and only grew more so as it went on, Luce and Jonah seemed to take a particular fun in teasing him (looking at Jonah's file this seems out of character for him though), he was able to manage his discomfort well as could be expected until the final dare where he became overwhelmed.

Follow-Up: I leave that to Dr. Forrester

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Wren Cantrell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wren Cantrell   Wren Cantrell Empty

Back to top Go down

Wren Cantrell
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hallowsgate Hospital :: Hallowsgate Orientation - IC Information :: Staff & Patient Files :: Patient Files-
Jump to: