Hallowsgate Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
NOTE: Dear members and guests, in order to view the rest of the boards, you will need to log into a user account. We hate to have to do this, but unfortunately it's a matter of one (banned) person spoiling things for the rest. We apologise for the inconvenience.

Introduction for New Members
Advertising Section
Plot
Face Claim
Who Plays Who
Canon Ghosts
Character Creation
Rewards
Staff Positions
Staff Housing
Patient Dormitories
Therapist Roster
New Patient Information
Wanted Ads
Open Threads List

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Xavier Institute: Year VIII
Morgan Tate Emptyby Guest Tue Aug 13, 2013 6:04 pm

» Mystical Land
Morgan Tate Emptyby Guest Sat Mar 23, 2013 4:01 am

» The Impending Board Move Character Keepers List
Morgan Tate Emptyby Maksim Rakhmanov Tue Feb 12, 2013 1:58 am

» the wicked
Morgan Tate Emptyby Guest Fri Feb 08, 2013 10:53 pm

» Jude Rose
Morgan Tate Emptyby Nebby Fri Feb 08, 2013 12:17 pm

» All The Academic Things!
Morgan Tate Emptyby Nevaeh Valentine Fri Feb 08, 2013 11:42 am

» The Kill Factor |An Original Supernatural Creatures RPG
Morgan Tate Emptyby Guest Thu Feb 07, 2013 2:31 am

» Survival of the Fittest. AU season 7 SPN.
Morgan Tate Emptyby Guest Tue Feb 05, 2013 10:32 pm

» Some Pig [Charles]
Morgan Tate Emptyby Charles Barker Mon Feb 04, 2013 3:24 am

» WICKED, a supernatural/smalltown rp
Morgan Tate Emptyby Guest Sat Feb 02, 2013 11:12 pm

» Open Threads List
Morgan Tate Emptyby Dominic Santos Sat Feb 02, 2013 7:48 pm

» We Are Unbreakable (Open!)
Morgan Tate Emptyby Dominic Santos Sat Feb 02, 2013 7:43 pm

Hallowsgate Hospital,
1507 Slaughters Creek,
Cabin Creek, WV

RPGCollection
RPG-D

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 224 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 4:33 am

Morgan Tate

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dr. Morgan Tate

Dr. Morgan Tate

RP Reward Points : 22

Morgan Tate Empty
PostSubject: Morgan Tate   Morgan Tate EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 4:57 pm

Morgan Tate Logoeyf

Tate, Morgan Emerick

Morgan Tate JVNuK

D.O.B: December 20th, 1964
      STREET ADDRESS: 584 W. 10th Street
      TOWN/CITY: New York City
      STATE: New York
      HEIGHT: 5’8 ½”
      WEIGHT: 150lbs
      ETHNICITY: Caucasian
      DISTINGUISHING MARKS: A scar on my right eyebrow that disrupts the normal growth of hair. A scar on my ear from a fight in my early 20s. Various “knots” from injections on my thighs and hip, as well as my shoulders, however, these fade over time as I changes my injection sites regularly.

Please list position(s) for which you are applying:

Physician

Please explain why you are applying for the position(s):

I wish to have a change of pace from Bellevue Hospital

Why do you feel you would be the best candidate for the position(s)?:

Over my lifetime, I have culminated various experiences and skills that would help the patients of Hallowsgate, and its diverse pool of patients.

Do you possess the necessary qualifications for the position(s) for which you are applying? If yes, please list them below:

Yes: 4 years of undergraduate education in Biology Pre-Medicine at the University of North Carolina in Chapel hill. Between the summers my sophomore and Junior year, and Junior and senior year, I participated in mission trips to help educated and administer medicine (under a qualified physician)to underprivileged nations including Peru and Swaziland, with the help of an on-campus ministry program. I graduate at the age of 25.
4 years of Medical school at University of North Carolina School of Medicine. I graduated at 29 in the top 5% of my class. I then went on to perform my internship and residency at UNC Health Care, and Cape Fear Valley Medical Center. I completed this by the age of 33. I then went on to practice in Duke University Health center, in Durham North Carolina. I practiced, briefly, in a private practice before branching out and practicing medicine at Bellevue Medical Center in New York City.

What other qualifications or skills do you possess which you feel will aid your performance in the chosen position(s)?:

I am capable of providing a sense of humor for my patients and a level of compassion, which in itself is a skill. I also am capable of making decent coffee in a staff coffee maker, and I am capable of looking past the old, outdated magazines.

In reality, a handy skill I have is my knowledge of computers and technology. Also, Grant writing.

Have you worked in this type of position or facility before? If so, where and when?:

Not in a psychiatric hospital, no.

Please describe your most recent employment experiences, including your positions and responsibilities there:

Emergency Room Physician for Bellevue Hospital in New York City; Essentially, I was responsible for patients coming in with a variety of emergencies, including but not limited to cough, paper cut, and insect bites. I also tended to various car injuries and gunshot wounds.

How do you think your previous education and employment experiences will aid your performance within the chosen position(s)?:

I believe my experiences with travel and seeing patients in other countries, as well as various parts of our country, will aid in my ability to provide the best medical care I can, and it has given me a level of compassion and understanding for the people I attend.

Please describe yourself to the best of your ability, in only five words. ('And' will not count towards these.):

I am a dynamic figure, often seen scaling walls and crushing ice. I have been known to remodel train stations on my lunch breaks, making them more efficient in the area of heat retention. I translate ethnic slurs for Cuban refugees, I write award-winning operas, I manage time efficiently. Occasionally, I tread water for three days in a row.

I balance, I weave, I dodge, I frolic, and my bills are all paid. On weekends, to let off steam, I participate in full-contact origami. Years ago I discovered the meaning of life but forgot to write it down---Oh wait you said five words.

Well if you insist...I’m sarcastic, comical and a bit off the wall, goodnatured, laid back, and compassionate.

What methods would you employ in order to relax during times of stress, and how effective do you think these have been in the past?:

Meditation, physical activity. A good cold beer and a cigarette.

Please list three traits about yourself that you consider negative, and three traits about yourself that you consider positive:

Negative is really a harsh word, but...There is always a need for improvement. I am human, which means I’m a work in progress. I’m clumsy sometimes, my humor can be a bit cynical, and sometimes my compassion for people can impede my sleeping habits.

Positive is that I am a work in progress. Yes I listed this twice, in both the good at bad for that reason. Being a work in progress can be a negative if you allow it, but it can be positive in that I am pliable, flexible. I go with the flow. Nothing is set in stone, as in ‘I am a work in progress.’

Describe one event in your life that you would change if you could, and why:

I do not wish to dwell on the past as it is simply that. The past. Having regrets will change nothing. And dwelling on it is simply a waste of time, and I have better things to do than waste my time on the past.

If a superior gave you a task to complete, to which you were wholly, morally opposed, what would you do?:

Probably not, because it’s against what I believe, and if a superior has to give a morally wrong task, then something is wrong to begin with.

If you caught a friend and co-worker stealing from your place of employment, breaking rules, and/or endangering the safety of others, what would you do?:

Report their actions to someone who can take a disciplinary approach

If your application for employment to Hallowsgate Hospital is approved, will you agree to sign a full non-disclosure agreement, knowing that you would be unable to talk about any treatments or the patients with anyone not also employed by Hallowsgate Hospital?:

Entirely

Where did you grow up, and what was it like there?:

Growing up in the Tate household was an experience. I was born in Bamberg, Germany on the US Army base to a school teacher mother and an army physician. At the age of 3, we moved again to Fort Stewart, Georgia. We relocated again when I turned 5 to Fort William Henry Harrison in Montana, where I spent four years of school, before moving once again to Fort Carson in Colorado for 6 more years. So to give a feel of where I grew up, it’s not exactly stable. I grew up in a variety of places, with a variety of people, and I rather enjoyed it. As a kid, I was the adventurous type, so moving around wasn’t a huge deal until I reached highschool and wished to stay in one place long enough to graduate. Luckily, my father retired my Sophomore year and we were allowed to stay in Alaska until I graduated. After I graduated Highschool, I moved around alot, taking two years off of school to just see the sights and what the world had to offer. I ended up in New York City for a time, living in a boarding house with 8 other people, all save for me, over the age of 60. Rent was cheap, company was great. I worked three jobs at three different restaurants to save up for college. After I had one year’s worth of earnings to pay for college, I relocated to North Carolina, and atteneded undergraduate, working various jobs to pay for four years of undergraduate. I then earned grants and student loans for medical school

What are/were your social interactions like? Do/did you have many friends and/or relationships?:

Friends were a strong suit of mine growing up. I made friends easily where I went, and still maintain some friendships from my childhood. I had several relationships along my journeys. Most were not long lived, romantically, however I remain friends with several of the people I have come across.

What prompted you to pursue the career path you are now following?:

During my travels, I fell in love with people, and the need to help them and follow in my father’s footsteps urged me to pursue a career in medicine. It has also been in my family for as long as I can remember

Were you ever a member of the armed forces or of a law enforcement or security agency? If yes, please list rank and branch, or company name and location:

No

Do/Did you ever abuse controlled substances, including but not limited to alcohol, prescription medications, street drugs and tobacco?:

I smoke regularly.

Have you ever been convicted of a crime? If yes, please list conviction(s) and served sentence(s) below:

No

What are they not telling us? What secrets do they have to hide? What back story are we not hearing? This is where you can tell us all the things your character wouldn't put on an application, or others don't know.:

Morgan Tate is simply a what you see is what you get character. He has Red-Green colorblindness, inherited from his mother’s side as well as Congential Pernicious Anemia B12, in which his body does not make enough vitamin B12, and his diet does not provide enough. It was diagnosed in his childhood and takes weekly intramusclar injections. Should he miss an injection, he is extremely fatigued, irritable, depressive, and “brain fog”. Several other complications include Jaudice, “Pins and Needles” sensation in the hands and feet due to affected nerve function, Low blood pressure, shortness of breath, and muscle weakness. He tries not to miss an injection, however, he tends to forget from time to time.

He was never married, no children.

He developed wanderlust at an early age due to his upbringing, and it still affects him. He traveled a lot, and never stayed in one place for more than a couple of months from the time he left home at 18 until he went to college at 21. He still continues to travel from place to place, because he lacks a solid reason to stay in one place for longer than a few years. In the past, he rarely stayed put for more than a year. College forced him to stay, as it was something he wanted. He changes jobs frequently, and works odd jobs from time to time. He found Hallowsgate by random chance, as he was attempting to find a change from New York City.

Your Nickname: Havoc
Your Chatango Screen Name: Hollowedhavoc
Your Character's Playby: Robert Downey Jr.
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

RP Reward Points : 8

Morgan Tate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Morgan Tate   Morgan Tate EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:51 pm

Morgan Tate Approvedk

TATE, MORGAN

EMPLOYMENT POSITION: Physician
    DEPARTMENT: Medical
    IMMEDIATE SUPERVISOR: Dr. Lim
    APARTMENT NUMBER: Rathen House Apt. 04

OOC - BEFORE YOU BEGIN PLAY

Before you begin play, you must complete the few steps listed below:

Don't forget to familiarise yourself with the pertinent patient handbooks and other in character information that you'll need to reference for play, and have fun!
Back to top Go down
https://hallowsgate.forumotion.com

Morgan Tate
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hallowsgate Hospital :: Hallowsgate Orientation - IC Information :: Staff & Patient Files :: Staff Files-
Jump to: