HomePortalFAQRegisterLog in
NOTE: Dear members and guests, in order to view the rest of the boards, you will need to log into a user account. We hate to have to do this, but unfortunately it's a matter of one (banned) person spoiling things for the rest. We apologise for the inconvenience.

Introduction for New Members
Advertising Section
Plot
Face Claim
Who Plays Who
Canon Ghosts
Character Creation
Rewards
Staff Positions
Staff Housing
Patient Dormitories
Therapist Roster
New Patient Information
Wanted Ads
Open Threads List

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Xavier Institute: Year VIII
by Guest Tue Aug 13, 2013 6:04 pm

» Mystical Land
by Guest Sat Mar 23, 2013 4:01 am

» The Impending Board Move Character Keepers List
by Maksim Rakhmanov Tue Feb 12, 2013 1:58 am

» the wicked
by Guest Fri Feb 08, 2013 10:53 pm

» Jude Rose
by Nebby Fri Feb 08, 2013 12:17 pm

» All The Academic Things!
by Nevaeh Valentine Fri Feb 08, 2013 11:42 am

» The Kill Factor |An Original Supernatural Creatures RPG
by Guest Thu Feb 07, 2013 2:31 am

» Survival of the Fittest. AU season 7 SPN.
by Guest Tue Feb 05, 2013 10:32 pm

» Some Pig [Charles]
by Charles Barker Mon Feb 04, 2013 3:24 am

» WICKED, a supernatural/smalltown rp
by Guest Sat Feb 02, 2013 11:12 pm

» Open Threads List
by Dominic Santos Sat Feb 02, 2013 7:48 pm

» We Are Unbreakable (Open!)
by Dominic Santos Sat Feb 02, 2013 7:43 pm

Hallowsgate Hospital,
1507 Slaughters Creek,
Cabin Creek, WV

RPGCollection
RPG-D

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 26 on Wed Jan 08, 2014 1:55 am

Share | 

Franklin Milligan

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Franklin Milligan

RP Reward Points : 2

PostSubject: Franklin Milligan   Mon Jan 07, 2013 1:02 am

Milligan, Franklin James

D.O.B: 25/08/1967
      STREET ADDRESS: 1702 N. Troy St. #2F
      TOWN/CITY: Arlington
      STATE: Virginia
      HEIGHT: 6’1”
      WEIGHT: 154lbs.
      ETHNICITY: Caucasian
      DISTINGUISHING MARKS: bullet wound in left shoulder.

Please list position(s) for which you are applying:

Head of Security

Please explain why you are applying for the position(s):

I come from a long line of military and police men. I was raised to believe in helping and protecting others, especially those who cannot protect themselves. I would like to be of good use to those who—through genetics or circumstance—need help, including protection from themselves and others.

Why do you feel you would be the best candidate for the position(s)?:

I have experience heading up a security team, years of training as both a marine and a police officer, and am effective at subduing highly agitated individuals.

Do you posses the necessary qualifications for the position(s) for which you are applying? If yes, please list them below:

I enrolled in the marines following high school, and remained enrolled for eight years, being honorably discharged as a First Sergeant. I then pursued a degree in criminal justice at Virginia State University in Petersburg. While I studied there, I worked security for Central State Hospital. Upon my graduation, I was hired by the Arlington Police Department, and worked there for ten years. After being shot in the shoulder, I took a job as the head of security at Georgetown University. I have the experience necessary to do this job well.

What other qualifications or skills do you possess which you feel will aid your performance in the chosen position(s)?:

In addition to my previous experience, I can speak Spanish, and enough French to carry on a simple conversation. I have experience as a leader, both at Georgetown and in the military.

Have you worked in this type of position or facility before? If so, where and when?:

Briefly, in the early nineties I worked as a guard in Central State Hospital in Petersburg, Virginia while I earned a degree in criminal justice.

Please describe your most recent employment experiences, including your positions and responsibilities there:

Most recently, I’ve been the Head of Campus Security for Georgetown University. My responsibilities were to ensure the safety of the student body and to oversee the management of a twenty-five person in-house security team and oversee security activities provided at off-site locations; Develop contingency plans for security responses to emergency situations; Maintain high levels of professional and ethical relations with law enforcement agencies, staff, and visitors, vendors and contractors; and coordinate investigations conducted by campus security. I was hired in 2006 as the Assistant Head of Security, and promoted in 2008, when the previous head retired.

Prior to this, I was a lieutenant in the Metropolitan Police Department. I worked as a police officer for ten years, before being shot.

How do you think your previous education and employment experiences will aid your performance within the chosen position(s)?:

I have the experience and skills need to run the security team effectively. My prior employment at Central State Hospital has lent me some insight into what this job might entail.

Please describe yourself to the best of your ability, in only five words. ('And' will not count towards these.):

I can do this job.

What methods would you employ in order to relax during times of stress, and how effective do you think these have been in the past?:

This would be the wrong time to bring up my gun collection, then? Seriously, though, when I’m stressed, there’s nothing like a little Sinatra or throwing myself into my work. It’s the way I’ve always operated, and I’ve always been lucky to hold jobs I really cared about and enjoyed overall.

Please list three traits about yourself that you consider negative, and three traits about yourself that you consider positive:

My ex would say that I’m a stubborn workaholic, and I’d kind of have to agree with her. I am very stubborn, and I do tend to get wrapped up in my work. Besides that, I have a sense of humor that’s a little odd. On the positive side, I’m competent and reliable, and I try to treat folks with respect when I can.

Describe one event in your life that you would change if you could, and why:

I shouldn’t have tried to play hero in that gas station. I wasn’t on duty, and I knew better. I should have called in the robbery. It was a stupid mistake, and all I got for my trouble was a bullet wound.

If a superior gave you a task to complete, to which you were wholly, morally opposed, what would you do?:

I’m not sure I could compromise my morals for my job. In that situation, given the right circumstances, I’d probably be writing my resignation.

If you caught a friend and co-worker stealing from your place of employment, breaking rules, and/or endangering the safety of others, what would you do?:

I believe in one warning. One chance to set things right. If they disregard the warning, then the consequences are on them.

If your application for employment to Hallowsgate Hospital is approved, will you agree to sign a full non-disclosure agreement, knowing that you would be unable to talk about any treatments or the patients with anyone not also employed by Hallowsgate Hospital?:

Yes.

Where did you grow up, and what was it like there?:

My father was career Navy, and I grew up along the East Coast, mostly in Virginia and Maryland. I have two younger brothers, and life was pretty normal, I guess.

What are/were your social interactions like? Do/did you have many friends and/or relationships?:

I’ve never had much trouble making friends. In school, there were a few other military brats, and we kind of bonded that way. Once I was out of school, most of my friends were fellow cops. My best friend outside of my brothers is one of my old partners.

What prompted you to pursue the career path you are now following?:

My dad was military, and so was his dad. Grandpa’s dad was a cop, and so was his grandfather. You see where I’m going with this. I’ve got cop and soldier in my blood. I like protecting people. It’s not a bad way to make a living.

Were you ever a member of the armed forces or of a law enforcement or security agency? If yes, please list rank and branch, or company name and location:

U.S. Marine Corps 1984-1992, attained rank of First Sergeant.
Metropolitan Police Department 1996-2006, attained rank of Lieutenant.

Do/Did you ever abuse controlled substances, including but not limited to alcohol, prescription medications, street drugs and tobacco?:

No.

Have you ever been convicted of a crime? If yes, please list conviction(s) and served sentence(s) below:

No.

What are they not telling us? What secrets do they have to hide? What back story are we not hearing? This is where you can tell us all the things your character wouldn't put on an application, or others don't know.:

Frank is looking for more than just a change of pace/scenery. He is running from a bad marriage. His girlfriend of five years faked a pregnancy to get him to marry her. When he found out about her lie, about six months ago, he moved from their home in Bethesda to an apartment in Arlington. Unfortunately, that didn’t stop her from showing up at his new place, and even his job, begging him to take her back. He’s applying to Hallowsgate to hopefully escape her unwanted attentions. He wants to stay near the East Coast because his parents live in a retirement community just outside D.C.

Your Nickname: Muse
Your Chatango Screen Name: MusicaChick
Your Character's Playby: Bruce Willis
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nebby
Admin

RP Reward Points : 14

PostSubject: Re: Franklin Milligan   Wed Jan 09, 2013 3:30 am

MILLIGAN, FRANK

EMPLOYMENT POSITION: Head of Security
    DEPARTMENT: Secuirty
    IMMEDIATE SUPERVISOR: Dr. Virgil S. Hennessey
    APARTMENT NUMBER: 7 Blackwell Terrace

OOC - BEFORE YOU BEGIN PLAY

Before you begin play, you must complete the few steps listed below:

Don't forget to familiarise yourself with the pertinent patient handbooks and other in character information that you'll need to reference for play, and have fun!
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Franklin Milligan
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hallowsgate Hospital :: Hallowsgate Orientation - IC Information :: Staff & Patient Files :: Staff Files-
Jump to: