HomePortalFAQRegisterLog in
NOTE: Dear members and guests, in order to view the rest of the boards, you will need to log into a user account. We hate to have to do this, but unfortunately it's a matter of one (banned) person spoiling things for the rest. We apologise for the inconvenience.

Introduction for New Members
Advertising Section
Plot
Face Claim
Who Plays Who
Canon Ghosts
Character Creation
Rewards
Staff Positions
Staff Housing
Patient Dormitories
Therapist Roster
New Patient Information
Wanted Ads
Open Threads List

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Xavier Institute: Year VIII
by Guest Tue Aug 13, 2013 6:04 pm

» Mystical Land
by Guest Sat Mar 23, 2013 4:01 am

» The Impending Board Move Character Keepers List
by Maksim Rakhmanov Tue Feb 12, 2013 1:58 am

» the wicked
by Guest Fri Feb 08, 2013 10:53 pm

» Jude Rose
by Nebby Fri Feb 08, 2013 12:17 pm

» All The Academic Things!
by Nevaeh Valentine Fri Feb 08, 2013 11:42 am

» The Kill Factor |An Original Supernatural Creatures RPG
by Guest Thu Feb 07, 2013 2:31 am

» Survival of the Fittest. AU season 7 SPN.
by Guest Tue Feb 05, 2013 10:32 pm

» Some Pig [Charles]
by Charles Barker Mon Feb 04, 2013 3:24 am

» WICKED, a supernatural/smalltown rp
by Guest Sat Feb 02, 2013 11:12 pm

» Open Threads List
by Dominic Santos Sat Feb 02, 2013 7:48 pm

» We Are Unbreakable (Open!)
by Dominic Santos Sat Feb 02, 2013 7:43 pm

Hallowsgate Hospital,
1507 Slaughters Creek,
Cabin Creek, WV

RPGCollection
RPG-D

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 26 on Wed Jan 08, 2014 1:55 am

Share | 

Maksim "Max" Rakhmanov

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Maksim Rakhmanov

RP Reward Points : 66

PostSubject: Maksim "Max" Rakhmanov   Mon Jun 11, 2012 4:59 pm

Rakhmanov, Maksim “Max”

D.O.B: 02/02/1988
      STREET ADDRESS: 23 North Castle Court
      TOWN/CITY: Ivydale
      STATE: West Virginia
      HEIGHT: 5’7”
      WEIGHT: 146 lbs.
      ETHNICITY: Caucasian (Russian)
      DISTINGUISHING MARKS: I wear glasses… but that’s about it.

Please list position(s) for which you are applying:

I would like to apply for the position of Head of Psychiatry Assistant.

Please explain why you are applying for the position(s):

Helping people has been both my dream and the base of my moral code- this is where, I believe, my two vastly different degrees intersect. I have both a desire to better the world and the skills to organize it, and these share a common element. Even though this is what I want to do with my life, I’m still in the process of finding out if Psychology is the right path- therefore, the concept of ‘helping people’ would take a different form in working as an administrative assistant. This might seem weird, but I love sorting things- there are very few feelings I enjoy more than gazing at a newly neat cabinet. If I were to pursue a Master’s in Psychology one day, the experience I would gain from working in a hospital setting would be invaluable.

Why do you feel you would be the best candidate for the position(s)?:

I have worked as both a file clerk and, at one point, a psychiatric technician intern. Therefore, I am experienced with the work entailed and familiar with the environment.

Do you posses the necessary qualifications for the position(s) for which you are applying? If yes, please list them below:

I have a Bachelor of Science degree in Psychology (Earned in June 2009 from West Virginia University) and recently earned my Associate’s in Administrative Assisting (Earned in June 2011 from West Virginia Junior College).

What other qualifications or skills do you possess which you feel will aid your performance in the chosen position(s)?:

Through working for a law firm, I have honed my skills in fast typing, efficiently organizing files and taking down messages through phone or email. Above all else, I am a hard worker and quick learner, so I can learn new skills very easily.

Have you worked in this type of position or facility before? If so, where and when?:

As stated above, I have worked as a file clerk as well as an intern psych. technician. The internship took place from January 2008 until June 2009 at St. Francis Hospital in Millstone, West Virginia. There was a one year gap in between this placement and starting work as a file clerk at the law firm Spataro and Rakhmanov, where I am currently.

Please describe your most recent employment experiences, including your positions and responsibilities there:

As a psych. tech. intern, I was assigned to the adolescent ward. I was mainly responsible for checking vitals, giving out medication and reporting patient behavior to psychiatrists and administrators. As a file clerk, I am expected to organize records, answer phone calls and run the occasional errand.

How do you think your previous education and employment experiences will aid your performance within the chosen position(s)?:

My degrees and career choices have made me very familiar with both the work involved and the setting- because of these experiences, I like to think of myself as well prepared for the position.

Please describe yourself to the best of your ability, in only five words. ('And' will not count towards these.):

Quiet, Sincere, Hardworking, Neat, Precise

What methods would you employ in order to relax during times of stress, and how effective do you think these have been in the past?:

In times of stress, running my head under cold water works wonders. When this is not plausible, I usually organize a cabinet or do something productive- usually I’m too engrossed in the filing to dwell on whatever was bothering me beforehand.

Please list three traits about yourself that you consider negative, and three traits about yourself that you consider positive:

The negatives would definitely be that I’m pretty rigid, I take things too seriously and sometimes lack ‘tact’ when I speak. As for positives, I guess I’m loyal, understanding and… clean.

Describe one event in your life that you would change if you could, and why:

I would have stuck with tennis like Father had ordered- maybe then I’d be successful like my siblings. I wouldn’t have broken down last minute, held my chin up high and played in Junior Wimbledon. But then again, I wouldn’t want to do that because I’m doing what I love right now and would probably be turned into a pile of mush from all of the mental strain.

If a superior gave you a task to complete, to which you were wholly, morally opposed, what would you do?:

I would do it, and wouldn’t ask any questions.

If you caught a friend and co-worker stealing from your place of employment, breaking rules, and/or endangering the safety of others, what would you do?:

I would report them anonymously, but afterward, I’d ask them why they did it. (I would do this after so that it wouldn’t sway my decision.) I always want to know the motives of actions that don’t seem like they have justifiable excuses, for sincere reasons- there’s always another side to the story.

If your application for employment to Hallowsgate Hospital is approved, will you agree to sign a full non-disclosure agreement, knowing that you would be unable to talk about any treatments or the patients with anyone not also employed by Hallowsgate Hospital?:

Yes.

Where did you grow up, and what was it like there?:

I’ve lived in the same house my entire life, with my parents and five older brothers and sisters. Father is a lawyer, I work for him currently, and Mother is a clinical science director for Pfizer. Both of my parents pushed all of us really hard when it came to education (Especially to Dmitri and Svetlana because they had to learn English by the book), but let us decide what our field would be. Our parent’s method was to let us choose a path and bite at our ankles to make sure we stayed there- Dmitri is a Neuroscientist, Svetlana is the CEO of an airline company, Arseny is a staff sergeant in the Marines, Yulia is a professional sailor and Evgeny is a concert violinist. I think why they had so much trouble with me is because I don’t think I ever had a path, and I definitely wasn’t the smartest. I was always going with what I thought Father wanted. As a side note, I am the only one in my family who was born in the States- they all flew here from Nizhniy Novgorod, Russia.

What are/were your social interactions like? Do/did you have many friends and/or relationships?:

Growing up and now, I’ve had a small circle of friends- some from the tennis club when I was a kid, some from college. I was usually the quiet one, the invisible one, who went with what everyone else wanted to do. I was made fun of a lot in school for being dorky and nervous. Looking back, I used to bother my siblings a lot- but not on purpose. Everyone in my house was just so busy and trapped inside of themselves.

What prompted you to pursue the career path you are now following?:

I know what I want to do, but I’m not sure if I’m ready to do it. For now, I just want to work with what I’m good at now while being around the setting I want to work in someday and see where that takes me. Maybe I can find my path at Hallowsgate.

Were you ever a member of the armed forces or of a law enforcement or security agency? If yes, please list rank and branch, or company name and location:

No.

Do/Did you ever abuse controlled substances, including but not limited to alcohol, prescription medications, street drugs and tobacco?:

No.

Have you ever been convicted of a crime? If yes, please list conviction(s) and served sentence(s) below:

No.

What are they not telling us? What secrets do they have to hide? What back story are we not hearing? This is where you can tell us all the things your character wouldn't put on an application, or others don't know.:

Max had to battle OCD his entire life. The reason why he didn’t compete in Junior Wimbledon and took a year off in between earning his Bachelor’s and starting his Associate’s is because of hospitalizations. But with lots of therapy, he was eventually stable enough to be declared 'sane' and taken off of medication. (Though, some mild tendencies of OCD still remains, such as the organizing and the rigid thinking, but it wouldn't be enough to tip a re-diagnosis.)

This was hinted in the app, but he is very insecure about his lack of success in comparison to his family members, and both of his parents are mentally abusive. (His father, in addition, was physically abusive.) His more selfish motive for applying to Hallowsgate is so that he can escape being under the close watch of his family and finally move out of his house.

(Also, writing this application was exhausting for him because he had to write with confidence! GASP!)

Your Nickname: Tash
Your Chatango Screen Name: wtfitsTASH
Your Character's Playby: Michael Cera

Last edited by Maksim Rakhmanov on Mon Jun 11, 2012 6:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nebby
Admin

RP Reward Points : 14

PostSubject: Re: Maksim "Max" Rakhmanov   Mon Jun 11, 2012 5:21 pm

THIS APPLICATION IS PENDING

This application is currently pending. Below, you'll find the reasons for this pending notice. If you wish to continue the application process, please follow the points laid out below by a member of Hallowsgate's staff.

• It's so awesome that you're making Mason's assistant! His life will be even more complicated now lol. However, there is a light pend for Max before he can be approved. His disorders will need to be toned down to mild, if not taken out entirely. He wouldn't be hired for such a high stress job even if he's medicated. Obsessive compulsive tendencies would be fine and he could still have a thing for keeping work spaces tidy and himself clean. As long as he can function on his own, without the assistance of regular medication, we'll be golden.

Please reply to this thread once you have edited your application, to let us know, and a member of Hallowsgate's staff will review your application again at our next possible convenience.

This app was reviewed by: Nebby.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Maksim Rakhmanov

RP Reward Points : 66

PostSubject: Re: Maksim "Max" Rakhmanov   Mon Jun 11, 2012 6:38 pm

Thanks for reviewing this, Nebby! (And yes, I'm SO excited for a thread between these two!)

I made it so that he already got over OCD (Panic Disorder was taken out entirely) and isn't medicated anymore, but still has some minor tendencies. Wink And his dad is a little bit more of a douschebag.

Again, thank you! <3

Nervous - Bisexual - OCD - Virgin - Awkward
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nebby
Admin

RP Reward Points : 14

PostSubject: Re: Maksim "Max" Rakhmanov   Mon Jun 11, 2012 7:33 pm

RAKHMANOV, MAKSIM

EMPLOYMENT POSITION: Assistant to the Head of Psychiatry
    DEPARTMENT: Administration
    IMMEDIATE SUPERVISOR: Dr. Mason Atwood
    APARTMENT NUMBER: 3 Widdowson Lane

OOC - BEFORE YOU BEGIN PLAY

Before you begin play, you must complete the few steps listed below:

Don't forget to familiarise yourself with the pertinent patient handbooks and other in character information that you'll need to reference for play, and have fun!
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Maksim "Max" Rakhmanov   Mon Jul 16, 2012 3:52 am

Date: 15/06/12
    Session With: Dr. Sean Whelan

After having Mr. Rakhmanov sit in on a group therapy session I am not confident in his ability to host one on his own. Reevaluation will be required at a later date.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Maksim "Max" Rakhmanov   

Back to top Go down

Maksim "Max" Rakhmanov
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hallowsgate Hospital :: Hallowsgate Orientation - IC Information :: Staff & Patient Files :: Staff Files-
Jump to: